What information do we collect?
We may collect and process various kinds of data about you when you complete a contact form, browse our website or use our services.
- The data collected through the contact form includes name and email address and other information you include in your message to us.
- Your contact information required when you use our booking form or sign up for an offer. This includes your name and email address.
Please note that we do not collect any special categories of personal data.
How do we use personal information?
We use this personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing our services to you
- Sending offers and booking confirmations to you
- Improving the user experience of our website
- Delivering marketing communications
- Internal research and development purposes
- To meet our legal obligations (e.g. the prevention of fraud)
When do we share personal data?
We will never lease or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Where do we store and process personal data?
We will do our best to protect your personal data, however, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through our website. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How do we secure personal data?
To help keep your personal data secure, we put in measures to:
- protect data against accidental loss
- prevent unauthorised access, use, destruction or disclosure
- ensure business continuity and disaster recovery
- restrict access to personal information
- train staff and contractors on data security
- manage third-party risks, through use of contracts and security reviews
We have implemented strong electronic safeguards including a SSL encryption across the entire website, enabling an encrypted link between the website server and browser.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We will retain your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for.
The retention period for personal data will be determined by the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use and the applicable legal requirements.
Your rights in relation to personal data
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you before collecting your data if we intend to use your data for such purposes and an opt-in mechanism will always be provided. You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us directly.
You have the right to access, correct or request deletion of information held about you. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. This right may be limited if the request may expose personal data about another person or if we are required to keep the information by law.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns you have before you approach the ICO and so please contact us in the first instance.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, your personal information, or if you wish to file a complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.